Friends, all systems are go for this Saturday (29 Aug) at the Perth Legion. A few reminders:
– there is an indoor venue as well as the patio by the river, so in the event of rain we will carry on
– the bar will be available, and hamburgers/ Sausages can be purchased
– the Legion museum will be open, and is well worth a visit
– a donation for the raffle is always appreciated
– any home baked desserts are a hit, and help to reinforce the family nature of 5his corps gathering.
Doors will be open at 10 am and we will close up around 4 pm. We have over 80 people who have confirmed their intention of swinging by, so it should be a great time. See you there!
Original announcement is here